The RAIC Syllabus National Office is hosting a webinar for senior syllabus students on November 27, discussing the syllabus policies and processes for completing the program. This webinar is tailored to senior students, but anyone in the program is welcome to attend.
- RAIC 690 A+B process, including how and when to submit your thesis proposal;
- Reminder to submit your CERBs to the National Office for review;
- The processes and steps to take from final submissions to graduation, to submitting to the CACB for Certification of your education;
- Grades and transcripts;
- Review of the administrative leave policy;
- Work experience requirements.
This will also be an opportunity to ask your questions about the Syllabus program and processes.
JOIN THE WEBINAR
To join the RAIC Syllabus Webinar please follow this link below for the pre-presentation site. The link to the webinar is provided in this online document. When you log into the webinar, please join us a Guest and provide your name. Login information will also be posted on the RAIC Syllabus website under the News section.
The webinar will be hosted on Adobe Connect. If you have any challenges with logging in, you can contact Brynne or Don. (Please note that the webinar will only be hosted in English).
How To Participate:
Webinar Link: http://meet99773251.adobeconnect.com/seniorstudent/
*Please note that this link will not be live until November 27, 2018
November 27, 2018
7:00 p.m. EDT